Tuesday, June 9, 2009

New Blog: Yes!

Wow. My first blog. Not exactly sure what spurred me into it, besides wanting to share my experiences. (However, I did get the motivation to start one from Aspect of the Hare.)

Now, to make this clear, this blog will be about mainly my adventures playing my druids and hunters, as I love them very much. Every once and a while, you might see posts about other characters I plan to level up, yet as you can see from the title, mainly about cats, bears and arrows. :D

Little bit about myself first, I'm a 15 year old girl (16 in October.) Who plays World of Warcraft (As well as City of Heroes.) I have two main servers currently, the US server Greymane where my main Druid resides. Her name being Florelline, a level 80 Nightelf Feral/Feral Druid. My other main server, Aman'Thul on the Oceanic servers (my original server since I've been playing WoW,) holds my main Hunter, Trinia. She's a Night Elf as well, sitting at 50 as I write this, who I'm going to spend summer leveling so I may raid with the raiding guild which moved over to Aman'Thul for better raiding times. (Australians in the US servers raiding at 4am Server time is a No no.)

I also live in Egypt, hence why I wanted to move with them. If anyone who begins to follow my blog has any questions about me or my playstyle, feel free to ask. This will mainly be a casual blog to show to myself and to others how a casual gamer who has to deal with school and moving and other such nonsense evolves. :)

1 comment:

  1. OMG I LOVE YOU! And this has nothing to do with your blog but IDC because I am just telling the truth! I am going to stalk your blog now btw :o.. oh yus, online stalker (you should know that by now.. if you don't well.. erm.. *coughidycough*) tehe! Can't wait for more :3 <33

    ReplyDelete